… teaching my mother how to use the speaker phone function on her cell phone. I know not only listen to her entire phone conversations, but also get to hear about said phone conversation later.
… speaking Yoda-like in front of my nephew, now he insists we only speak this way when we talk to each other on the telephone.
… telling people I like wasabi peas. I get them all the time now on any occasion my friends find them, seriously getting an ulcer. ( I know I should stop eating them, but I just can’t help myself!)
…taking my vitamins on the bus, now all the daily commuters think I’m popping pills.
Every year my BFF and I get together and admit five things that we are thankful for but are embarrassed to say out loud. Things include silly things like velcro, because “I hate tying my shoes” (this was bff’s a couple of years ago, also slip-on vans) or jelly doughnuts because “they are amazing” (mine a couple of years ago and my favorite always). This year we got together and reveal our faves, and I decided to share them with the tumblr world cause I think everyone should have a dumb tradition like this. :D
- Tote Bags: they make carrying all of my stuff easy!
- Mangas: I’m addicted! There is no other way of saying it!
- Japanese Dramas: Also Addicted! I am in love with the characters so much! Asuka-chan!!! (Otomen) EEK!!!! EEK!!!
- TMZ: It makes being a gossip enjoyable
- Infomercials: They are so incredibly stupid sometimes and just plain silly that it reminds me that any body can make their dream come true, no matter how outrageous it maybe…
Sitting here surrounded by kids that are studying for the SAT’s makes me feel bad that I have a BA and that I didn’t even study that hard for the test. Also I kinda wanna laugh at them for studying so hard. But I wont…at least maybe not…